SEAFEX Middle East 2021
07 – 09 November 2021
Dubai World Trade Centre
Be part of the largest dedicated seafood expo in the Middle East & North Africa.
Connect with the top seafood buyers, distributors, and HORECA buyers,
in a market in which the seafood per capita consumption
is higher than global averages.
Powered by the world’s largest annual food trade show – Gulfood, the 2018 edition of SEAFEX Middle East will be held on 07 – 09 November 2021 and it will be co-located with The Yummex Middle east and The Speciality Food Festival Shows. This new co-location of events will attract over 50,000 visitors across the 3 days.
SEAFEX Middle East has received an overwhelming response from international seafood suppliers, looking to tap into this highly lucrative market. As a result of the high seafood consumption and low supply in the Middle East region, the stand space demand for seafood is stronger than ever.
So Why the Seafood Middle East market NOW?
- Demand outstripping supply – UAE’s seafood demand & supply gap is 136,450 tonnes
- The per capita fish consumption is higher than global averages – 24kg in UAE, Qatar, and 28kg in Oman
- Demand for fish in the UAE will grow at a rate of 8% per year until 2030
- Processed seafood is set to grow at 4% in the Middle East and Africa region, higher than global average
- Over $15 billion worth of aquaculture projects are planned in the Gulf in the by 2024.
- UAE is a gateway to Arab and African markets, accounting for 61% GCC trade volume.
- 216,454 hotel rooms to
- come in the Middle East and Africa market, to support the strong growth in tourist numbers
Seafex Middle East delivers business!
- Largest dedicated seafood exhibition in the region
- Co-located with other F&B, hospitality and equipment events, the 2017 editions are expected to attract 50,000+ visitors from across the MEA region
- The source from the procurement partners including Carrefour, Dubai Duty-Free, Jumeirah Hotel Group, Waitrose and more!
- Average sale per exhibitor is $918,550 per company
- Be part of the business matchmaking service, which helped companies generate over $ 600,000 in business during the event
For more information, please visit our website: