The Speciality Food Festival 2020
05 November – 03 November 2020
Dubai World Trade Centre
Connect with the largest regional food distributors and HORECA buyers,
in a market in which food retail constitutes approximately 42% of the total regional retail market
Powered by the world’s largest annual food trade show – Gulfood, the 2018 edition of The Speciality Food Festival will be held on 30 October – 1 November 2018 and it will be co-located with The Yummex Middle East and SEFEX Middle East shows. This new co-location of events will attract over 50,000 visitors across the 3 days.
The event has received an overwhelming response from international organic, gourmet and fine food companies, looking to tap into this highly lucrative market. Strong demand is witnessed in the hospitality, restaurants and retail industries as a result of a booming tourism sector and a high disposable income.
The Speciality Middle East market NOW?
- Consumer spending on food in the region has reached $ 106 billion. This equates 28% of income in the region is spent on F&B
- The average UAE household spends more on premium and gourmet products than equivalent households in the US, Japan, the UK, Korea and China.
- UAE to be the second largest market for organic food in region, growing at 31%
- Spend on Speciality coffee in UAE is growing 10% on a yearly basis and represents up to 40% of revenue for restaurants
- The MENA region is the world’s second-largest dairy import region and third largest cheese importing region, with an increasing demand for milk alternatives and artisanal cheese products.
- 216,454 hotel rooms to come in the Middle East and Africa market, to support the strong growth in tourist numbers
- UAE is a gateway to Arab and African markets, accounting for 61% GCC trade volumes
The Speciality Food Festival delivers business!
- Largest dedicated gourmet exhibition in the region
- Co-located with other F&B, hospitality and equipment events, the 2017 editions are expected to attract 50,000+ visitors from across the MEA region
- A source from the procurement partners including Carrefour, Dubai Duty-Free, Jumeirah Hotel Group, Waitrose and more!
- Average sale per exhibitor is $918,550 per company
- Be part of the business matchmaking service, which helped companies generate over $ 600,000 in business during the event
For more information, please visit our website: