The Saudi Food Show 2024
21 – 23 May 2024
Riyadh International Convention and Exhibition Center
WELCOME TO THE BIGGEST FOOD SHOW
EVER IN SAUDI ARABIA
Join a momentous occasion in the Kingdom’s history: the world’s biggest food show, making its debut in one of the world’s fastest-growing and most exciting economies.
For the first time ever in Saudi, the show will unite thought leaders, F&B communities, strategic partners, never-seen-before brands, and top regional and international chefs on one ground-breaking stage, reflecting the country’s burgeoning role as a global food and hospitality hub.
This one-of-a-kind inaugural event will act as a powerful sourcing hub, a springboard for F&B trends, and a platform from which to inspire world-leading, industry-wide transformation.
BE THE FIRST TO EXPERIENCE THE LARGEST AND
MOST SIGNIFICANT F&B SOURCING EVENT IN THE KINGDOM
- Discover 1000s of innovative F&B products from 500+ exhibitors, all under one roof!
- Join 20,000 buyers at the largest F&B sourcing event in the Kingdom, elevate your business, and build your network!
- Connect with global companies like IFFCO, PEPSICO, Americana, and more F&B titans making their Saudi debut at the show.
- Engage with the entire F&B ecosystem, and connect with international and local exhibitors to take your business to the next level.
- Tap into the growing potential of Saudi Arabia’s F&B industry and access a thriving market of manufacturers, distributors, and retailers.
- Gain valuable insights into F&B investment opportunities, the import-export market, and food security.
- Get ahead of the curve with industry thought leaders and game changers discussing the latest topics and trends.
- Meet and connect with top buyers and leverage the power of face-to-face meetings face-to-face
- Major deals are signed at The Saudi Food Show.
- Do business in one of the world’s well-connected hubs for business travelers
- Access the biggest business Tawasul Meeting program dedicated to Gulfood industry leaders and peers
- Source new opportunities and prospects from 500+ exhibitors from over 80 countries – the ideal place to meet and expand your global F&B network.
- New Show and New Exhibitors – with over 100% of exhibitors attending the show for the first time.
- Explore the latest F&B products & innovations.
- See live demonstrations of innovative products, negotiate, sign the biggest deals for your brand, and explore unrivaled business opportunities.
- A spectacular culinary experience featuring world-renowned chefs.
- Masterclasses and chefs talks by culinary icons sharing techniques, skills and world-class practices.
- Establish close connections with leaders from the F&B industry, government associations, and world-leading brands.
DUBAI WORLD TRADE CENTRE AND DMG EVENTS PARTNER TO CREATE A NEW PORTFOLIO OF GLOBAL EVENTS FOR THE FOOD AND BEVERAGE SECTORS
The new partnership to build on a stellar portfolio of business and consumer events to take the 30-year legacy of shows like GULFOOD and The Hotel Show to new markets
DWTC establishes KAOUN International, a wholly owned subsidiary to serve as its international events organizing business
Inaugural Saudi Food & Beverage Show & The Saudi Food Manufacturing Show to be held in June 2023, in Riyadh
Dubai, UAE, September 6, 2022: KAOUN International, the newly incorporated event organizing company of the Dubai World Trade Centre (DWTC), and dmg Events, the wholly-owned subsidiary of the Daily Mail and General Trust plc (DMGT) an international portfolio of information, media and events businesses, announced the signing of a joint venture agreement to develop an international portfolio in the food and hospitality sectors.
For more information, please visit our website: